- ANTIDOTE: Service provided by Londonfriend for LGBT people with alcohol or drugs problems or questions. www.londonfriend.org.uk/get-support/
- SAA – Sex Addicts Anonymous – a 12 Step Programme based on (but not affiliated with) Alcoholic Anonymous offering help to people who have a desire to stop their addictive sexual behaviour – www.saa-recovery.org.uk
- THT (TERRENCE HIGGINGS TRUST): HIV support, helpline and many other services related to sexual health. www.tht.org.
- AKT (Albert Kennedy Trust): Organisation offering support to homeless LGBT people under 25. http://www.akt.org.
- POSITIVE EAST; http://www.positiveeast.org.
- STONEWALL HOUSING: Housing advice to LGBT communities in London. www.stonewallhousing.
- BEAUMONT TRUST: Transvestitism and transsexualism helpline. http://www.gender.org.uk/
- GENDER TRUST: Transgender, Transsexual, Gender Queer helpline. www.gendertrust.org.
- Switchboard - LGBT+ Helpline - details on www.switchboard.lgbt
- BROKEN RAINBOW: Helpline and support for LGBT people experiencing domestic violence. http://www.brokenrainbow.org.
- LIVING WELL;http://www.livingwellcic.
- FFLAG (Families and Friends of lesbians and gays): Organisation supporting families and friends of LGBT people. http://www.fflag.org.
- RAINBOW PARENTS:Self-help group of LGBT parents based in Tower Hamlets. Tel: 075 0601 2282. Email: rainbowparents@googlemail.
- GALOP (Gay London Police Monitoring Group): Greater London organisation for people coping with homophobic and transphobic hate crime. http://www.galop.org.
- GMFA / HERO (previously Gay Men Fighting AIDS). Gay men health charity. www.gmfa.org.
- IMAAN. Support group for LGBT Muslims, their family and friends, and those questioning their sexuality. www.imaan.org.
- CENTRED (Kairos in Soho). An organisation run by diverse lesbian, gay, bisexual, trans, and queer (LGBTQ) people. www.centred.org.
- REGARD: Organisation for disabled LGBT people. www.regard.org.
- FRESH: Smoking Cessation & Support www.gaymenswellbeing.com
- London Rolfing; Rolfing Structural Integration is a form of hands-on manipulation and movement education that has therapeutic and emotional wellbeing benefits. http://london-rolfing.com
- The Food Chain; Providing meals, groceries, cookery classes, communal dinners and nutritional support for people living with HIV in London. http://www.foodchain.org.uk
- Mind-reframed (private); Mindfulness retreats in the UK and on the island of Gozo, Malta. http://www.mind-reframed.com
Sorace (Private); Life
Coach, NLP Practitioner, Hypnotherapist http://www.lifecoach-directory.org.uk/lifecoaches/daniele-sorace