There are times in a man’s life where due to reasons such as old age, there will be a reduction in their testosterone level, leading to weak libido, fall in body fitness and a pathetic sex-life.
Some known causes of low testosterone level include:
- Ageing: Which is the most widely acclaimed and known cause. The older a man gets, the lower the level of the free testosterone in the blood become, especially for men beyond the age of 30.
- Chemotherapy: A treatment procedure for cancer patients that also increases the risk of the testosterone level of a man to fall faster as he grows older.
- Metabolic disorders like the hemochromatosis (a situation where there is excess iron in the body) can also cause the reduction in the level of free testosterone in the body.
- Acute or chronic sicknesses can also become a catalyst for low level of free testosterone in the body.
- Dysfunction of the petrary gland.
- Misuse, overuse and abuse of alcohol and alcoholic products.
- Specific medications like opioids and steroids.
- Excessive estrogen in the body.
- Obesity or extreme loss of weight
- Abnormal development of the hypothalamus (responsible for controlling many hormones).
- Cirrhosis of the liver
- HIV/AIDS etc.
When there is a low testosterone level in the body, some of the telltale signs or symptoms are:
- Low sex drive
- Reduction in the feeling of well-being
- Depression and irritability
- Fatigue or prolonged weakness
- Strength loss and weak muscles
- Erectile dysfunction etc.
There are however two classes of testosterone, and they are the bonded testosterone and the free testosterone.
The bonded testosterones are the most populous testosterone in the body and they are attached to Sex hormone-binding globulin (SHBG), while the free testosterones are the testosterones that are attached to albumin and are readily available for the uptake of tissues and are responsible for increasing the strength, muscles and so on in the body.
These free testosterones further become even less populous with ageing and in addition to other reasons earlier mentioned, leading to reduction in libido, weak muscles etc. The solution to this problem is what is offered by Nugenix.
What is Nugenix?
Nugenix is a supplementary diet that has been created to increase the numbers and the performance of the free testosterone present in the body leading to boost in the libido, an increase in blood flow to the muscles, improvement in sex life, greater sexual arousal and overall increase in body fitness.
The product has won GNC’s “Top product of the year award” a number of times from the year 2015 and has firmly positioned itself as the number one testosterone booster in the market. Nugenix has raked in a lot of positive reviews from grateful users who have ordered a trial version and have been satisfied with the product. Some even grateful that they gave it a trial as it has increased their sexual life, strength and their general fitness level.
Nugenix testosterone booster is made from:
- Testofin and Tribulus terrestis which is a natural product useful for increasing sexual activities, greater arousal, increase desire, and improve body fitness.
- Zinc which is useful for the repair of cells and the improvement of prostate and sexual health.
- Vitamin B6 which helps individuals improve arousal and increase the formation of red blood cells in the body
- Vitamin B12 which promotes digestion and boosts energy. As well as
- L-Citrulline malate which helps in the relaxation of blood vessels and helps with firm erections.
All these natural ingredients that constitute the Nugenix diet supplements makes it very useful and important for combating low level of testosterone without risks of side effects.
What is the use of Nugenix?
Nugenix as a dietary supplement has a lot of positive uses and importance in the body. Some of these uses are:
- Used to increase testosterone levels in the body.
- Used for boosting libido and increase sexual desire as well as increase the sexual performance of men.
- Useful for the reduction and correction of erectile dysfunctions in men
- Useful for getting strong, firm and hard erections and aiding such erections for long period of time.
- Used to improve the energy level of the body to increase productivity in the day to day activities of the users.
- Useful for building strong muscles, increase strength etc. without amassing body fat.
- Nugenix is also useful for keeping the bones strong and healthy and preventing the risk of arthritis or osteoporosis
- Useful for maintaining a healthy heart and cardiovascular system.
- It is also useful for the release of dopamine and serotonin which helps keep the users happy, and undepressed
- Nugenix is useful for the enhancement of self-esteem and self-confidence
- Useful for maintaining overall well-being, both physically and mentally.
A lot of users who have made use of the Nugenix testosterone booster have accented to its use and importance. A lot of users have attested to the potency of Nugenix making it the number one choice of testosterone booster in the united states and other parts of the world. Nugenix can be purchased from various vendors both online and offline as well as on the Nugenix official website.
So, if you’re one of those that suffer from, Low sex drive, Reduction in the feeling of well-being, Depression and irritability, Fatigue or prolonged weakness, Infertility, Strength loss and weak muscles, Erectile dysfunction, lack of confidence as well as general body weakness, Nugenix is a recommended product worthy of trial as there are a lot of positive feedbacks from various online vendors and marketplaces as well as the official Nugenix website from users who have tried the product and are satisfied by the result they got.
Also, Nugenix has a 30-day money-back guarantee scheme which ensures that your money is fully refunded in a case where you make use of but are not satisfied with the result you’ve gotten from the use of the supplement. What this means is that you are giving Nugenix a trial with zero risk of money loss which is another big motivation to try it out by ordering on the official Nugenix website.
You can as well surf the internet to see the positive reviews that has been given by those who have used the product.